Concurrent degrees (also known as double majors or dual degrees)
The innovation in society BA and BS are designed to be flexible, and those students desiring to combine this major with another major are welcome to do so. Below are the requirements for getting a concurrent degree approved:
- The School for the Future of Innovation in Society allows students to request approval to pursue a concurrent degree if they:
- have completed at least 30 graded credit hours
- are in good standing
- have a minimum GPA of 2.00
- Concurrent degrees may not be from the same discipline or have overlap in the core courses required for each major.
- Students must earn at least 30 unique credit hours for each degree.
- To request a concurrent degree, students must meet with an academic advisor and fill out the School for the Future of Innovation Standards Petition form. Students will also be required to get approval from their other program’s college or school.