SFIS Alumni Association Board
About the Board
Mission & Goals:
The mission of the SFIS Alumni Association Board is to foster closer relationships and understanding between alumni and the school at large through communication and an environment of fellowship, social, and collegial connections.
Consistent with the School’s core values of access, excellence, and impact, the SFIS Alumni programs and services aim to achieve this mission by:
- Representing the interests of the alumni body by gathering a voice for alumni and facilitating communication with the school’s leadership.
- Provide networking and mentoring opportunities to enhance their lives and careers and opportunities for supporting current students with their careers.
- Encourage active alumni participation in the SFIS community, to attend events, to volunteer, to create new ways for alumni to stay connected and contribute to advancing the school.
- Creating a worldwide community among the alumni body and facilitating opportunities for lifelong engagement with the educational, research, and philanthropic activities of the school.
- Creating a culture of philanthropy among the alumni body, to ensure that alumni continue to contribute their time, talent and financial resources to the betterment of the university
Please notify the Alumni Association if you are interested in serving on the Board or volunteering on a subcommittee of the SFIS Alumni Association. For more information email SFISalumni@asu.edu.
2018-2019 SFIS Alumni Board
Fundraising Committee Chair
San Francisco, CA
UC Davis Center for Community and Citizen Science
PhD Affiliate, 2009
Board Membership Committee Chair
Public Health Analyst/Advisor
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Western Washington University
PhD Affiliate, 2009
Communication Committee Chair
Chief Service Officer
City of Phoenix
Community Service Chair
Management and Program Analyst / Presidential Management Fellow
U.S. Department of Energy
ASU School for the Future of Innovation in Society
PhD Affiliate, 2011